
Moon Beat (1999)
Lista de temas:
01. Keep On Groovin
02. Sitar Madness
03. Electric Shades
04. Disco People
05. You Got The Beat
06. Superwig
07. Sombre Guitar
08. Saturday Nite Groovin'
09. No Rhyme No Reason
10. Back Roads
11. Feel The Real
12. Moon Beat
Download: [4Shared]
When the Rain Begins to Fall (2007)
Lista de temas:
01. Empty Streets
02. El Toro
03. Ordinary Guy
04. Logic Bossa
05. Vamos Pra La
06. Latin Impulse
07. And I Love Him [Remix]
08. Cocos
09. When the Rain Begins to Fall
10. Feel My Soul
11. Dancin' Percussion
12. When the Rain Begins to Fall [Live]
Download: [4Shared]
I Love You/Organ Mine EP (2008)
Lista de temas:
01. I Love You
02. Organ Mind
Download: [4Shared]
Sound Machine / On the Floor (2010)
Lista de temas:
01. Sound Machine
02. On the Floor
Download: [4Shared]
Password para todos los archivos: fire-game.blogspot.com
lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011
[Discografía] LTJ X-Perience
12:08
Omikron Delair
Tags: 
0 comentarios: